Custom Printed T-Shirts

This is what custom Printed T-shirts can do for you

Hi, Charles...here, Your Cap and t-shirt guy From Texas. How are you doing today.

I have been saying that for the last 20 years, taking care of the needs of my customers and becoming Con-fondant and friend.

Now I want to be your friend and take care of you. But first I want to tell you a story.I want to tell you a story about a customer of mine.

Keith lives in Florida he has been a customer of mine for 6 or 7 years. He always get's tshirts for his crew, and has them printed with one small print just over the pocket.

I always ask, let me print them small over the pocket and big on the back because you will get more exposure, but he always say's no. On his last order he bought hats. I put two free t-shirts in with his order.

He called me one month later. He said ok Charles because of you I need to hire more men. And I will need to double my order to.Do you know what has happened to me last weekend. I was gassing up my boat and a man said to me, say do you do landscaping. I said yes, then I realized that I had on the shirt that you gave me, yes the one that you printed small on the front & big on the back.

Anyway he said that he had a small apartment complex and was tired of trying to take care of it. He asked if I would come and look at it. I said yes I would.

Yep I got the contract on his little apartment, 2 year annual contract on his 90 unit apartment complex. I wanted to call and say that I wouldn't have gotten that contract without that t-shirt you printed big on the back for me.

So. Print them all big from now on. ok?

Yes, this is what T-shirts can do for you too! T-shirts are so good now days that I wished that I had a button that I could push after five years or so and your shirts would go poof. Then you would have to call me to get some more of them.T-shirts are a very good way to advertise your slogan, company name or event. The trend I have noticed, is the Manufacturers are not putting pockets on a lot of the colors and sizes. So more T-shirts are being sold without pockets. A badge for the former smokers that have quit, I guess.

One of the things you need to be aware of is were you live or work. Hot climates you should go with 100% cotton and with one size larger.

Taller people go with one size larger.

The T-shirt that I would really like to have my poof button work on is the 50/50 they wear like iron and last forever. I ask them if that's the tshirt that they usually get.

I ask them if it is time to change the oil in the shirts because I know that they haven't worn them out.

Don't forget the women. We have a complete section of tees just for the girls and hey, they look better than us anyway.

You better get them girls some T-shirts if you don't, I will make them there own site. Do you want me to do that girls.

One other thing, only put your logo on name brand Tshirts. Don't listen to someone say it's just as good as as the name brands. They will be talking about Bemis (blemished) 2nds, or off brands they are not worth it for the small savings, unless you are looking for a rag to wash your hands with.

But this is just my opinion.
source: https://www.blogger.com/profile/11303261604861689294

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printed Wearable Attire to Make a Memorable Family Reunion

Custom T shirt Design